Advanced Electro Reflex Energizer (Advanced ERE™)
A Full Body Experience…
What is Reflexology?
Reflexology is the art of reprogramming the atoms, cells, and electrons of the body to their original state through the triggering of signal points on the foot or hand. It is a science that deals with the principle that there are reflex areas in the feet and hands that correspond to all the glands, organs, and various parts of the body. Reflexology includes, but is not limited to relieving stress and tension, improving blood supply, promoting the unblocking of nerve impulses, and helping nature achieve homeostasis.
Reflexology Foot Chart
What is Advanced ERE™?
The Advanced Electro Reflex Energizer (Advanced ERE) is an instrument that helps reconnect broken or damaged electrical circuits within the body by stimulating it with the correct wave form, current, and frequency. When there is pain in the body there is electrical resistance, meaning the electrical signals between cells are suppressed. Consistent use of the Advanced ERE can help restore the flow of electricity through the painful area so that circuits remain turned on and healing can be promoted.
The Advanced ERE™ is a multi-functional modality that has many features:
- Heated footpads to keep the feet warm and soothed by heat stimulation.
- The Advanced ERE™ has a single remote control for ease of operation.
- The remote control provides four modes of massage: pounding, relaxing, massage and auto-circulation.
- Frequencies are set by 2 output buttons on the remote control that allows the user to select the desired intensity level.
- The remote control’s internal timer can be set at 5 to 60 minute intervals.
- You can use 3 sets of Electro-pads and the foot massage mode at the same time.
- Replaceable electro-pads used to pinpoint and stimulate additional areas such as the neck, shoulders, and back.
- Portable and lightweight for travel use.
- No other product compares to this low-frequency machine.
1 or 2 daily sessions for 5-30 minutes each session
**Pound, Relax, Massage, Auto Circulation
**Foot Massage, Body Pressure Point Massage with Electro-pad, Combining different modes cycles for foot massage and body pressure with Electro-pad
Power supply: AC100-240V/50-60HZ
Dimensions: 16”(L) x 14”(W) x 4”(H)
Weight: Approx 6 lbs.
Operation Temp Range: 32℉ to 104℉ (0℃ to 40℃)
Caution: This device should NOT be used if you have or use any electronic medical instruments such as implanted heartbeat regulators, artificial hearts or lungs, or implanted pacemakers. Persons who are pregnant, nursing a baby, have a medical condition or are taking any prescription drugs should consult with their doctors before using.